Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsI felt a cyber tantrum coming on. My computer mouse was misbehaving – badly. Instead of gliding like an Ice Capades star over its happy Bugs Bunny mousepad, my mouse had turned surly. Sticky. Bitchy. Start. Stop. Glug. Suddenly my mouse demanded the hand and...
Posted on May 23, 2007 | No CommentsI love email. It’s like passing notes in middle school, except this time everybody is literate and it’s a lot more interesting to read. Plus there is usually no suspense about whether someone likes me or not. The problem is, I’ve fooled around and worked...