Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsInside many a cosmopolitan woman with rigorously great taste, a darker design ethic lurks. Call it closet romanticism. It’s the polar opposite of the way I really live, but I sometimes salivate over pie safes draped in white lace, sets of floral china, and a...
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsWhatever the motivation — change of season, change of relationship, change of aesthetic — when you NEED to alter your living space, boy, do you know. I had lived with a charming assortment of found objects/junk for years, to the point that I was starting...
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsOur bedroom furniture was looking worn and blah. Like Jocelyn Wildenstein, it needed a new facelift. I needed something quick, inexpensive and instantly updating. What to do? A can of white spray paint to the rescue! In an afternoon I primed, then spray painted our...