Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 16, 2007 | No CommentsFor your retro workout enjoyment may I recommend Miss Jane Fonda? Boinggg! When is the last time you heard that? You were standing there in leg warmers, right? And Jane was lookn wicked in that shag. At the ripe ages of 22 or so, your...
Posted on May 16, 2007 | No CommentsAre you the one at the pool with the towel oh-so-casually draped around your wideload hips? No one ever fell for that trick, clever though it is. Or what about the old I’m-just-backing-away-from-the-bed-because-I-just-don’t-feel-like-walking-forward-right-now move? Nice concept. Try again. There’s never been any way around the...