Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
feng shui Archive
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsWas it the long needles plunging into almost every orifice of my body that led me to obsess over my acupuncturist’s house? Possibly. There wasn’t anything else to look at. I also figured I should say nice things about her place. (Just a feeling. Needles.)...