Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 28, 2007 | No CommentsWear some comfortable shoes and be well rested. We’re hitting the antique malls today in search of the perfect wedding present for an eclectic couple. If you decide to go off the reservation and not buy from the registry then you’re in for a lengthy...
Posted on May 28, 2007 | No CommentsPeople insist on getting gifts. There’s no changing their minds. They have birthdays, weddings, and special days to honor roles of Mother and Father. In any calendar year you’ll also be faced with housewarmings, a christening or two, innumerable showers, get-well situations, and yes, the...
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsEvery year at the holidays or just before my birthday, some well meaning person will ask, “Hey, what do you want?” “Oh, nothing,” I say. “Or just something teeny-tiny.” I do mean that, usually. Or maybe what I really mean is: I don’t want you...