Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
hair tricks Archive
Posted on May 20, 2007 | No CommentsMaybe I should keep my mouth shut about the greatest beauty aid ever made.But I think that tight-fisted, I’m-not-giving-you-my-recipe, cannot-remember-where-I-got-the-shoes, womanly competition model is getting old. So here you go.The biggest beauty secret I know is the CHI flat iron by Global Beauty.Have you noticed...
Posted on May 20, 2007 | No CommentsYou were looking for the Jennifer Aniston thing, you got the Carrot Top the repulsive comedian thing. Sure redheads are, um, sorta great, not him, but you wanted buttery blonde. Why did you go red? You’ve been bitten by the dreaded brassiness, but there is...
Posted on May 20, 2007 | No CommentsPart of the fun of being a chick is doing stuff with your hair. Women love to adorn themselves. Of course you know the utility of the ponytail, the long single braid, and the French twist. But there is a world of additional choices. The...