Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 26, 2007 | No CommentsThere’s no reason to get over wrought. Everyone has wrought iron these days. Whether it be candle sticks, wall sconces or just a doo-dad; they can be a pain to keep dust free. Here’s the easy way to keep them clean, as handed down to...
Posted on May 16, 2007 | No CommentsHate to be the bearer of one more thing to worry about, but you should think about the toxic possibilities in every day household items. Let’s start with aluminum. ItÂ is one of the most commonly ingested heavy metals â€“ and some people are worried...