Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
makeup tricks Archive
Posted on May 20, 2007 | No CommentsIf you haven’t been to the makeup counter recently, you are missing a prime and free opportunity to update your look. If you are like me, your makeup bag is a mismash of products from the sacred to the profane. Some are high-end, others snagged...
Posted on May 16, 2007 | No CommentsGisele Bundchen gets airbrushed to make the cover of Vogue. Too bad it doesn’t work like that in real life. Wait – it does. You do have the option of being viewed through a soft-focus Vaseline smeared lens just like any over the hill actress...