Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 28, 2007 | No CommentsWant to add some instant age to a garden ornament or plaster piece? If that bright spanking white surface is making your eyes flicker, bring it down by sponging on paint. Use a neutral taupe color and a very wet sponge. With broad strokes, wipe...
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsTired of looking at those drab, imperfect walls? You know, the ones that are pock-marked from countless wallpaper scrapings, close encounters with heavy furniture or just the ravages of old age? Textured paint to the rescue! This is the quickest, easiest fix around to give...