Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 21, 2007 | No Comments1 midmonth PMS bout17 horrified remembrances of eating chocolate, chips, or cheeseburgers 1 broken romance 1 endless maw of a blog 1 US economic slowdown Combine exaggerated PMS symptoms with relentless thinking about last few days’ caloric ingestion. Simmer heartbreak with fears about making enough...
Posted on May 5, 2007 | No CommentsWhen lobotomy is not an option, what do you do when feeling cranky, irritable, and bilious one week out of every month? Well, you can take the Pill. You can take an anti-depressant. You can give it up and just be cranky, irritable, and bilious....