Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
stress relief Archive
Posted on May 28, 2007 | No CommentsWhy did I start knitting? Because my mind was doing back flips from work-related stress that I couldn’t escape and I had a desperate need to feel as if I was accomplishing something concrete while I freaked out. So I signed up for a knitting...
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsWhen my sister came into town recently we were walking through Target and chanced upon a porch swing. She and I both leaped for it and began immediately rocking. Heads lolling back, eyes closed, the repetitive swaying was total bliss. “Oh My God.” “I know....
Posted on May 27, 2007 | No CommentsWas it the long needles plunging into almost every orifice of my body that led me to obsess over my acupuncturist’s house? Possibly. There wasn’t anything else to look at. I also figured I should say nice things about her place. (Just a feeling. Needles.)...