Welcome to NoonCity!
Blogging since 1999.
- How to Pick a Unique Wedding Gift
- The Best Cheap Candles
- Add Instant Patina to Garden Ornaments
- How to Get out of Debt with Debit Cards
- How to Fill Your Home with Fragrance
- How to Start Knitting for Stress Relief
- How to Wrap Gifts Creatively without Supplies
- Find Bliss with a Porch Swing or Hammock
- How to Clean Your House with Smudge Sticks
- How to Feng Shui For Relaxation
Tag Cloudantiques beauty tricks beds breakups candles Christmas computers creeps dating debt decorating detachment entertaining exercise fake names feminism feng shui festival fire flowers garden gifts hair tricks halloween health hissy fit hookup housekeeping makeup tricks money organic tampons paint pms recipes retaliation reunions ritual rituals scent sex skin spell Starbucks stress relief witches
Posted on May 23, 2007 | No CommentsA week out from our New England getaway and I feel I’ve finally recovered enough to put some thoughts down. Now, it’s not what you’re thinking; those girls had too much of a good time, i.e. too much liquor, not enough sleep and some overall...
Posted on May 21, 2007 | No Comments1 seriously bad attitude 1 pair of jeans that really fit and make you look good 3 shots Cuervo, no salt, lime yes 1 unwitting victim who makes the mistake of looking down your shirt Shake bad attitude gently to aerate, then pour slowly into...
Posted on May 20, 2007 | No CommentsOf all the archetypal icons we can invoke in our lives, the witch is surely the most powerful. Yeah, we may be acting like Athena when we ask for a raise with imperious confidence or modeling Juno when we go ballistic, but the witch is...